- 2 cups peaches, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup English cucumber, chopped
- ½ cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- FIRST In a medium bowl, combine peaches, cucumber, pepper, and lime juice and set aside.
- NEXT Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat. With a sharp knife, slice chicken breasts horizontally to yield two cutlets. Sprinkle both sides of with pepper and drizzle with olive oil. Grill chicken for 3 minutes per side or until done.
- LAST Stir feta and mint into salsa, spoon over chicken, and serve.