- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound large shrimp, shelled, deveined
- 1/2 pound broccoli, stems diagonally sliced, flowerettes cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 8 ounce can water chestnuts, drained, sliced
- 2 fresh Ga peaches, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 3 green onions, diagonally sliced
Blend 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch with 3/4 cup chicken broth, 1/3 cup sherry, 1 teaspoon soy sauce, 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger root, minced, and 1 teaspoon sugar.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in wok or large skillet.
- Add shrimp and stir-fry until tender, about 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from wok; set aside.
- Add 1 tablespoon oil and stir-fry broccoli until tender-crisp, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add shrimp, water chestnuts, peaches and onions to wok and heat through.
- Stir in Savory Sauce and cook just until thick and glossy.